Insurance policies and benefits vary greatly. Our practice will verify a client's insurance information prior to a visit so an estimate of benefits is known. Insurance carriers or managed care companies will ultimately determine the suitability of care based on presenting issue(s), previous existing conditions, prior levels of care provided, diagnosis and/or pending diagnosis.
Occasionally, there is a deductible to met prior to an insurance company providing in-network benefits.
All deductibles are due at the time of service.
Our practice is a In-Network Insurance Provider for:
Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Humana Military TRICARE
*We currently DO NOT ACCEPT
MEDICARE OR MEDICAID
CLIENTS WITH INSURANCE
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:
1. If you are a member of a provider listed above, our practice will perform a benefits verification prior to our services, as every plan differs interms of eligibility, coverage, and specific benefits.
2. All new clients will need to have benefits verified and approved by our financial assistant prior to the initial appointment.
3. All active clients, who insurance policies or carriers change, will need to have benefits re-verified and approved by our financial assistant prior to continued services.
4. Our practice reserves the right to accept or to not accept insurance plans as well as those who providers are out-of-network.
5. All clients, new and active, are REQUIRED to have an active credit card on file with our practice. Credit cards will be charged to cover services provided, as follows:
unmet deductibles, co-pays, co-insurance, uncovered services, and any charges deemed client's responsibility by their insurance provider.
*Please note, credit card charges are applied once a claim status is determined following a visit as this timing does vary from carrier to carrier. All co-pays and outstanding balances are applied to credit cards.
6. Unmet deductible services are due the day of services.
7. Itemized invoices are provided after all applied charges. Our financial assistant is available to explain any charges and offer assistance.
8. We DO NOT bill out-of-network insurance providers. Once a client is seen at our practice, we will provide itemized invoices that can be submitted to out-of network insurance carriers for reimbursement. We cannot guarantee eligibility of reimbursement.
We currently DO NOT ACCEPT
MEDICARE OR MEDICAID
Monday 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Tuesday 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Wednesday 9:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Friday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday By appoinment